Are You Looking For A Commercial Office
Cleaning London Based Company?
With a great deal of experience in office cleaning for a variety of organisations, we will work closely with you to understand your office’s and buildings specific needs and provide a tailored solution.
When performing your cleaning site survey we do the following:
- We listen – noting your requirements and concerns
- We assess the situation with staffing with existing staff, if transferring under T.U.P.E rules we take your existing cleaning operatives and re-train them to meet both your and our requirements, replacing in due time if required
- With new staff we look for people as local as possible, interview in their homes and after explaining clearly what is required, appoint on a trial basis
- Risk assessments : site specific and COSHH risk assessments are carried out to conform with best practice
Office Cleaning Services In London And The Home Counties
When appointed as your office cleaning contractor we ensure the following are covered:
- Supervision and Inspection: regular inspections using a site specific tick off and comment sheet are carried out and left for your reference.
- Communication: you will always be able to contact us with any queries and we ensure that any site issues found by our cleaners are reported immediately to you, so you are able to quickly deal with them.
- Security: all staff conform to your requirements, we photograph and create a staff badge if you do not have your own facilities. Setting alarms are part of our normal daily activities.
- Training & Regulations: we have an induction training programme that covers everything from Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Green policies to bending and lifting – plus of course, methods of working. Also see our Corporate Social Responsibility page